Office cleaning Sydney CBD
We are more aware now of the environment and harmful chemicals than we were a few generations ago. But it takes some positive steps to avoid these harmful influences. We are in the habit of using some cleaning products and resources that are harmful; having started using them long before the dangers were generally known. Natural Cleaning is preferable.
We have to look for the safe alternatives. These cover the vast majority if most cleaning needs. Even tough stains usually have a safe cleaning option.
• Microfibre cloths are extremely effective for cleaning almost any hard surface. As the name implies the fibres are very fine, so they pick up bacteria and grease that would otherwise require a solvent or disinfectant.
The fine fibres of these cloths prevent scratching, so they are highly recommended for polished surfaces.
• Corn starch can be used to remove stains form many fabric, including curtains and carpets.
• Bicarb of soda will remove many stains. It will also remove odours.
Use bicarb on carpet stains. Or cover the whole carpet and leave overnight for a good general clean.
• Bicarb of soda with vinegar will clean whitegoods like fridges and oven. This is safe for most hard surfaces.
• Lemon juice will lighten many stains.
• Dilute hydrogen peroxide will clean hard surfaces like tiles and sinks. Avoid contact with the eyes.
• Dolly Blue /washing blue will keep white clothes looking bright. This is biodegradable. It will also clean tiles and sinks.
• For tough stains or sticky marks try citrus based cleaners. De-solve-It is a liquid citrus cleaner available at hardware stores. This is safe for most hard surfaces.
Office cleaning double bay
We share our office space with work colleagues and often with neighbouring businesses. Natural Cleaning is good for all around us.